Believe it. Watching a sports game live is one of the moist exhilarating experiences you can ever have. The sheer size of the stadium. The thunderous crowd numbering in the tens of thousands. The lights! The sounds! The game-winning shot! The experience is one of pure adrenaline!
It is not surprising then that live sports events are host to numerous and repeated scuffles, fights, and even brawls! Sports fans are the best and the wildest! Notice the banners and posters? Can you see the face paint? Can you hear the loud cheers and yells? These are all the chaotic elements that make up a live sports game! College basketball games are the best in this situation! You can see the entire stadium divided into two seas of solid color representing their home team, complete with cheering squad, an army of drums, and a cacophony of posters and streamers!
It is important that we keep our cool and be a good sportsman when watching live games. Here are some friendly reminders before you head out to the stadium:
- Take note of your team’s side – the arena is usually divided into the two teams for seating. You wouldn’t want to end up sitting next to the opponent right?
- Wear your colors – it is an honored tradition to represent your team with their team colors. Plus it helps you blend in with the crowd.
- Take care of your belongings – the place will become rowdy in a minute, make sure all your valuables are intact.
- Cheer at the appropriate time – it is a no-no to shout loudly at your own team’s free-attempt or while they are serving the ball, study these instances carefully as to not make a mistake.
- Throw words and cheers, not things – flying monoblock chairs and plastic bottles are generally considered to be rude and dangerous, they are also a sure way be escorted out of the building.
What are your sports reminders? Tell us at yuneoh.com!