Stress is the ultimate buzzkill. Whether it comes from a long day at work, a heavy traffic jam, or just a noisy videoke neighbor, stress can easily sap your energy. A sip from a glass of iced tea, cold coffee, or just plain old water can be refreshing, but there are some quick and easy steps you can do anywhere and anytime to release stress!
Here are some simple exercises that can help you ease those muscles and relax the tension. Let these easy exercises jumpstart your day!
1. Put out your arms straight forward. Turn palms up and then down. Then spread fingers apart then together. Repeat.
2. Touch each finger to your thumb. Repeat by sliding the finger tip to the base of the thumb.
3. Bend wrist to 90 degrees straight down, then make a fist.
4. Place head upright. Slowly tilt back, and then tilt forward. Repeat slowly. Take note not to make attempt full circles as this can injure you.
5. Start with head upright, bend towards the left shoulder, back to upright, then towards the right shoulder. Repeat.
6. Clasp hands together with fingers interlocked, gently stretch forward, then upward, and then stretch towards both sides slowly.
Did these steps work for you? What exercises do you do to relieve stress? Show us at yuneoh.com!