Spoilers! Spoilers here, spoilers there, spoilers everywhere! For loyal and avid fans of TV shows and movies. It is the worst possible time for us! With the spread and visibility of social media, it is now easier than ever to spoil the latest when it comes to a new episode or a new film!
Scrolling through Facebook has become dangerous territory! People who have watched first tend to post reviews, criticisms, and reactions immediately after, spoiling all the juicy bits and pieces! Online video streaming and pirated copies of films not yet released are instantly available. Despite their poor quality, some still get these and tell the world after!
But we want to be proper ladies and gentlemen and maintain a classy, and orderly attitude when it comes to our TV and movie passion. So here are some tips on how not to be a spoiler!
- Do not brag about attending or watching a premier.
- The general public dislikes braggarts. So anytime you get tickets or opportunities to see a show first, just be quiet about it and enjoy your time.
- Post your excitement, not your review.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are all available to us to express ourselves. And it’s fun to post updates on what you’ve watched or seen. But unless you’re an official film critic or reviewer, leave the news updates to the professionals.
- Be one with the fans.
- There are hundreds, if not thousands of people eager to watch the latest episode or movie that is about to come out. It’s a wonderful feeling to be part of the loyal crowd that waits for the proper time to experience the wonder of a show eagerly awaited for.
– There are hundreds, if not thousands of people eager to watch the latest episode or movie that is about to come out. It’s a wonderful feeling to be part of the loyal crowd that waits for the proper time to experience the wonder of a show eagerly awaited for.
Let us know what you think of these etiquettes. Can you add some more? Visit us at YuneOh.